Friday, February 26, 2010

Routine Life

My current life is kinda boring sometimes, this has been my weekdays' daily routine for the past few weeks usually:
1. Wake up at 6, either on my laptop and start work or go out for a jog
2. Get prepared for work and leave the house by 8
3. Reach office around 8.30, start work
4. Lunch time between 12.30 to 1.30
5. Continue work from 2pm onwards
6. Finish work around 8pm
7. Reach home, online (usually FB)
8. Sleep around 10.30.

Usually spend most of time during weekends at home, cleaning up the room, watching series...

So, my life's a boring one right? Yeah, I think so too. Don't party out with friends, I know some who do, but I'm just not into that kind of life. I LOVE pets, but can't afford the money or time to have a dog, so I have a rabbit, which doesn't require much of both. I love games, but can't afford the money to really get a kick-ass gaming system. It's not that my job doesn't pay good, it's just that my money are obligated to other stuff (Savings in particular), I gotta save up, gotta build a family soon right? But just that, when you look at it, just feel that my life's kinda boring sometimes.

These are few dreams that I hope to achieve:
1. Get a semi-pro camera (cause I love taking pics, just don't have the equipment)
2. Travel to beautiful natural sites (beaches, forests & mountains) and see other cultural stuff (greek, roman, chinese).
3. Dogs (Always been a dog lover, I even dream to have a dog farm one day).

Not that hard to achieve right? But easier said than done I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment