Friday, March 5, 2010

Recognition

Little did I realize that I've been working for almost 9 months now, my internship plus my first job. I've been so far lucky that I'm financially stable, my exposure is large due to the different people I support, but what I lack is recognition. It's not that the people don't give me the recognition, it's that I haven't earned them yet. I can't really expect recognition based on the small little things right? That'll be just too harsh, I guess. Just sometimes I don't know how much effort I should put in order to get the recognition I deserve. Sometimes I put effort, but I feel tired, frustrated... My relations with the people I support aren't getting better, sometimes I feel that they're getting worse, sometimes I tend to find that my relationships with my colleagues are not going well (not their fault, sometimes I just don't feel like I'm fitting in...). Well, I can't really bitch much about it, I can't change the world, so I might as well change for it right?

Never back down, Never quit...

No comments:

Post a Comment