Saturday, March 27, 2010

Goals and Dreams

As I've been exposed to the actual working society for the past 6 months, I've realized a few things in me:
1. I'm a workaholic. Doesn't matter if it's in me or I'm forced to be, It's just that I'd rather spend time doing my work so that at least I do my role as perfect as possible and there are no opportunities for others to doubt me.
2. I kinda have no life. Other than work, I spend most of my time either at home or a shopping mall nearby (either 1U or Ikano). When I get there, I usually just hang out at either Ikea, Pets Safari or Popular. Rarely go to other shops.
3. I want improvements in life. The main reason I'm moving out from my current house, no more housemates, no more sharing bills, no more needing to seek approvals for having my own interests, no more judgments. One house with my princess, simple and nice. We found a single story house nearby, cheap rental, simple house, 3R2B, considered renovated kitchen (I can cook again!), overall perfect house for me and my princess.

I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't go to parties, I don't join clubs, I'm not into voluntary work, I'm not socially active in any way, I don't play games. So basically what I have is my work, my sparkling personality and my interests, which I have not spent any effort on. Which is where I have to a conclusion that I feel much better of: since I have been working my ass of in work, I need to use the money which I have rightfully earned in something that I will enjoy myself in. Some spend on food, some on dancing, I do it for the thing I love the most: pets. I have a rabbit now, but I've always wanted to go back to the pet I've always loved the most, dogs. And now I've set my eyes on a beagle. After I move, I've decided to buy one. It makes me feel comfortable actually, picturing myself sitting in the house while the dog comes on over, trying to convince me to play with it etc...

Then secondly would be to get enough cash to get a guitar, some who know me actually know I have the hidden skills of a pianist (let's face it, I'm a bulky guy, not many can guess). But I'd really like to learn how to play a guitar, It's been something I've hoped to learn for years but just hadn't the time.

In years to come, hope to get my own house, have the garden I've always wanted, maybe even have one of those aquatic aquariums... sigh~~~ dreams eh? Just of course before the dreams come true, it's all about the hardwork first. First labor then the fruit...

No comments:

Post a Comment