Friday, November 5, 2010

Change

Haven't been blogging for a while, last time I blogged was 4 months ago. It's been one and a half year's since I started working. These are the changes that I've seen so far:

I've gained a tremendous amount of weight, I've grown my hair longer than ever (though it's legal from HR view, my manager and some colleagues don't like it though).




I've changed from the new dumb kid on the block to being part of the team (although I can't say I'm good at my job yet).




I started off being the new guy who would take up any simple but annoying job possible to the "complaining of all the work" type.







I was never close with anyone in the company and now the team I'm in is like my family outside of home.



I was trained to be an investor back in Uni, but I have no knowledge in investments anymore

I used to want to invest in shares, but I'm into properties and Forex nowadays (though I know not much yet)

I guess that's how life really is about, change, we tend to try our best to fit into life, how to satisfy others, how to satisfy our needs, our basic ones at least. I guess that's when you realize that you aren't who you set out to be, but who you should be, and you'll be surprised, you might just like who you turned out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment